Vacature QC Support Supervisor (HLO)
Your key responsibilities in this role consist of:
- The QC Support Supervisor is responsible for performance of the QC support team and timely output
according regulatory requirements (cGMP);
- All managerial responsibilities for the QC support team, including coaching and support;
- Make and execute (career) development and training plans;
- Yearly appraisal of direct reports (including target setting);
- Responsible for the coordination of the sample flow to contract labs for the Quality Control department at the
appropriate quantitative and qualitative level, in order to execute Quality Control activities according to
- Responsible for the content of the BOT’s (Bill of testing) on “in-house“ productions;
- Responsible for stability program and Reference Standard management;
- Responsible to the preparation of Certificates of Analysis, both for internal and external testing, in accordance
with the release schedule;
- Responsible for alignment of local requirements versus global requirements, e.g. GAP analysis and corrective
- Support the Quality Control department in relation to compliance of documentation and change control
management, and upon request support to investigations;
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the Quality Control department, in order to safeguard the output, whilst
operating within EH&S guidelines and Quality standards. Eliminates barriers where processes are being
- Responsible for maintaining the equipment in a GMP operable status, coordinating maintenance, repairs,
replacement and improvement of operational status. Support and write validation documents to validate QC
- Responsible for monitoring data integrity status of equipment and corrective actions if required;
- Monitor external technological (equipment, facilities, systems & support, assays and contract labs), legal and
regulatory developments and assess their applicability;
- Representing the department in audits, giving tours to auditors and/or customers, answering questions;
- Replacement of the Quality Control manager upon request or delegation of tasks.
For the position of QC Support Officer we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Finished HLO bachelor focused on Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Pharmacology;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within a (bio)pharmaceutical company within QC;
- At least 5 years of experience at supervisor/manager level;
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Control in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Extensive experience with GMP;
- Expert in English, both in writing as speaking;
- Stress resistant, can work on several tasks simultaneously, great communication skills;
- Planning and organizational skills.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get a contract at the company directly. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Aline Zwakenberg, +31 (0)88 - 890 0847.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.
|Vacature:||QC Support Supervisor (HLO)|
|Uren per week:||40|
|Salaris (bruto p/m):||> 4000|
Balans wil 'Werk maken van dromen'. Dat is waar we voor staan en waar we in geloven. En die dromen kunnen heel divers zijn. Voor de één is dat een wereldreis maken, of professioneel sporter worden en voor de ander is het carrière maken bij een specifiek bedrijf of doorgroeien naar een bepaalde functie. Wat het ook is, een passende baan is daarbij een van de middelen die je hierbij gaat helpen. De Career Specialist van Balans helpt jou mee om werk te maken van jouw dromen.
Wil je direct persoonlijk contact om werk te maken van je dromen? Bel of mail dan met Aline Zwakenberg. Die staat je graag te woord.