Vacature Research associate Cell & Molecular science
As a Research Associate in the Cell and Molecular Science department, you will work with highly motivated colleagues supporting the organization with state-of-the-art molecular biology tools and capabilities.
Some of your tasks are:
- Strengthening the team with your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in molecular biology techniques;
- You work closely together with Scientists and Research Associates in various projects within the team and ensure efficient handover of data and materials with other teams in the organization;
- You will be given the opportunity to learn about and contribute to other technological developments in the group, such as:
Library and display technologies (Mammalian (Lentivirus)/Yeast/Phage).
Single cell cloning and expression profiling using FACS sorting and microfluidics.
Epitope mapping and lead optimization using library-based technologies.
For the position of Research Associate Cell & Mollecular science we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Molecular Biology;
- Experience with molecular techniques like PCR, cloning, DNA libraries and mammalian/yeast expression;
- Affinity with automated data analysis, experience with Python/R is a plus;
- You possess an eagerness to learn and develop yourself professionally;
- Fluency in English is required & willingness to learn Dutch.
We are looking for a Molecular researcher who works well in a collaborative team. You are resilient when dealing with disappointments within the research and you are open and honest in your communucation. This position will be 80% lab work and 20% desk work.
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicines which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results. Unfortunately, candidates who have finished a PhD are not suitable for this position.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Amber List, +31 (0)88 - 890 0832.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.
|Vacature:||Research associate Cell & Molecular science|
|Uren per week:||40|
|Salaris (bruto p/m):||> 2400|
Balans wil 'Werk maken van dromen'. Dat is waar we voor staan en waar we in geloven. En die dromen kunnen heel divers zijn. Voor de één is dat een wereldreis maken, of professioneel sporter worden en voor de ander is het carrière maken bij een specifiek bedrijf of doorgroeien naar een bepaalde functie. Wat het ook is, een passende baan is daarbij een van de middelen die je hierbij gaat helpen. De Career Specialist van Balans helpt jou mee om werk te maken van jouw dromen.
Wil je direct persoonlijk contact om werk te maken van je dromen? Bel of mail dan met Amber List. Die staat je graag te woord.