Vacature Senior research analist cell culture
As a Senior research analist cell culture you have relevant experience with cell based bio assays in the field of immunology. You develop potency assays used by internal and external parties, such as Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs), to demonstrate the quality and characteristics of our antibody products. You will work in a team of scientists and research associates dedicated to developing state of the art bioassays. To support the late stage clinical development teams.
Some of your tasks are:
- strengthening the team with your up-to-date knowledge of and experience with cell based bio assays;
- performing sample testing to support regulatory filing;
- implementing assays currently running at CMOs;
- troubleshooting and solving challenges linked to GMP assays at CMOs.
For the position of Senior Research analist Cell culture we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- You have a completed BSc/HLO education or equivalent
- You have at least 1 year of experience with cell culture, ligand binding assays (ELISA and SPR) and functional cellular assays;
- Experience with sample testing in a GxP/biotechnology environment is prefe with at least 1 year experience specifically in assay development from industry or CMO;
- You are familiar with basis statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, JMP
- You work according to set guidelines; you document results accurately and are focused on output and results
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch is an advantage)
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicines which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results. Unfortunately, candidates who have finished a PhD are not suitable for this position.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get directly a contract at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Amber List, +31 (0)88 - 890 0832.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.
|Vacature:||Senior research analist cell culture|
|Uren per week:||40|
|Salaris (bruto p/m):||> 0|
Balans wil 'Werk maken van dromen'. Dat is waar we voor staan en waar we in geloven. En die dromen kunnen heel divers zijn. Voor de één is dat een wereldreis maken, of professioneel sporter worden en voor de ander is het carrière maken bij een specifiek bedrijf of doorgroeien naar een bepaalde functie. Wat het ook is, een passende baan is daarbij een van de middelen die je hierbij gaat helpen. De Career Specialist van Balans helpt jou mee om werk te maken van jouw dromen.
Wil je direct persoonlijk contact om werk te maken van je dromen? Bel of mail dan met Amber List. Die staat je graag te woord.