Vacature Senior research associate LC/MS
As a Senior research associate LC/MS you have relevant experience and are highly motivated to perform experiments in the field of analytical sciences. You are focused on achieving goals that are important for the team and our organization.
Some of your tasks are:
- strengthening the team with your up-to-date knowledge of and experience with analytical techniques you perform mass spectrometry-based analysis of proteins and peptides, for protein identification, characterization, and quantification to support research, drug discovery and particularly antibody development programs;
For the position of Senior Research associate LC/MS we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- You have a comple teMsc in life sciences;
- You have at least 3 years of hands on work experience or a Bachelor with 5 years experience in Protein Mass Spectrometry;
- Work experience in a biotechnology environment is an advantage;
- You have experience in both instrumentation and application of LC/MS/MS systems, protein chemistry, chromatography, and peptide MS/MS data analysis;
- You are interested in late-stage analytical characterization of antibody products and can produce high-quality analytical characterization reports to support regulatory filings;
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal.
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicines which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results. Unfortunately, candidates who have finished a PhD are not suitable for this position.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get directly a contract at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Amber List, +31 (0)88 - 890 0832.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.
|Vacature:||Senior research associate LC/MS|
|Uren per week:||40|
|Salaris (bruto p/m):||> 0|
Balans wil 'Werk maken van dromen'. Dat is waar we voor staan en waar we in geloven. En die dromen kunnen heel divers zijn. Voor de één is dat een wereldreis maken, of professioneel sporter worden en voor de ander is het carrière maken bij een specifiek bedrijf of doorgroeien naar een bepaalde functie. Wat het ook is, een passende baan is daarbij een van de middelen die je hierbij gaat helpen. De Career Specialist van Balans helpt jou mee om werk te maken van jouw dromen.
Wil je direct persoonlijk contact om werk te maken van je dromen? Bel of mail dan met Amber List. Die staat je graag te woord.